View Single Post
Old 08.25.2012, 07:59 AM   #33398
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Gast blast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
That is something you don't see everyday......such an accomplishment to extend it's usefulness - what is the asking price?

My boss put a price of just north of $900.00 on it. Perhaps a little optimistic for this city, though I know things like this go for even higher prices on the coasts or even in Chicago, where we sell a lot of stuff in the more "industrial" area of our focus. I do know a few regulars who would probably be willing to pay that (or close enough), though. We shall see. We sold a medical cabinet that lit up inside recently for $850.00, so it's not that unlikely. I am really enjoying this job. My bosses and our customers are great to work with and the pieces that come through (and the homes I get to see) are very interesting and always changing.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|