View Single Post
Old 01.27.2008, 03:45 PM   #76
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
It is fascinating, that process - like the cushions argument. I don't know if everyone who's lived with a partner/ person of the opposite sex has had this, but I have. Cushions. There's no fucking point. They're annoying, unless you're at the age where you're beset by back problems. No-one uses a cushion. Most chaps wouldn't have them; most women have them and don't use them. The Bauhaus appeals to chaps because there's no faff (flack, flotsam etc); women like the faff. Perhaps men see spaces as functional entities, or rather, express themselves in their territory by means of how 'organised' they are (hence no faff); women see them as a space for personal identity, a canvas for the self.

Or am I being borderline misogynist?

funny thing, i use cushions. i don't like sitting upright. i 'm a lazy bastard and i need something like a pillow. so i stuff them on the corner of the couch, i put my head on them, then i put my feel up on the other end of the couch.

of course i have never personally bought a cushion. they all came with the women.

but yes, cushions do have a function for me.

otherwise, ha ha, faff.

i could do without cushions if i had one of these:

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|