View Single Post
Old 12.17.2017, 09:18 AM   #8851
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I'm getting to the point where I'm gutted if I miss either a live game or MOTD when Man City play.

I feel like I could bang on and on about how great it is to watch them play. I know symbols has some weird desire to see him fail, but what he's done for that team is something else. Honestly, in football terms he's an absolute genius. Whilst we've seen what he did for Barcelona and (to a lesser extent) Bayern, this just confirms what we already knew the.
ha ha ha, come on, no. it’s not like that... exactly

when it works, pep can make teams levitate off the ground and it’s a wonder to witness.

i’ll never forget the 7-0 they inflicted upon roma in the champions. it was pure wizardry.

i don’t know what he’s doing these days, but in bayern he was too much the idealist. he forced players out of position and sometimes it was great but sometimes it was terrible.

his use of neuer as the ultimate sweeper keeper was genius.

that genius was used to cover a vulnerable defense. a vulnerability in part created by his insistence in moving lahm to the midfield.

so bayern fell to fast counters once and again and again and he did nothing to make up for that except double down on his gamble and fail worse and get punked repeatedly.

not in the bundesliga where winning had become trivial at that point, given the collapse of dortmund and the pilfering of wolfsburg (they had the great debruyne and he was taken and the team collapsed) . but in the champions where it mattered most.

bayern was supposed to rule the champions and oooops! no. his soft underbelly was exposed and cut open.

i don’t know what he’s doing in the prem except for your reports, and i don’t know if he’s learned from past mistakes and evolved something else, so i can’t say i wish him ill.

i don’t have a problem with the guy or his ideals—only with the hubris and tyranny that come with it. he’s great, until he isn’t. do i make sense or am i just rambling incoherently? please tell me ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|