View Single Post
Old 06.26.2009, 07:59 PM   #18
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
If "close minded" means "the total and complete hatred of awful music with no redeeming qualities" (though I don't think Brand New are THAT bad.. more on that in a sec), then I can see your point. Since it doesn't mean that, I think you should rephrase your statement to, "You are all so musically opionated haha damnnn." Which is okay. Because being opionated is one thing... being close-minded would be something like someone saying, "Summer, you are an idiot for liking this kind of music." I don't think anyone said that, is saynig that, or will say that. However, on some boards, you wouldn't be so lucky. Everyone's pretty nice here, really.

I can see the appeal of Brand New and honestly they're not too bad compared to most bands of their ilk (I mean, they covered "Car" by Built to Spill.. at least they have decent tastes), but come on... a Spiderland comparison? What a joke. Whoever made that comparison doesn't know anything about music whatsoever...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|