Thread: Cop Shoot Cop
View Single Post
Old 04.27.2007, 11:13 PM   #2
Brett Robinson
bad moon rising

Brett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's asses
one of the fucking best bands ever. i was listening to them all night long at work tonight.

CONSUMER REVOLT is so amazing, but so is everything else. they are incredibly catchy yet incredibly noisy at the same time.

so many great songs

Pity The Bastard
The Divorce
Waiting For the Punchline
Shine On Elizabeth
All the clocks are broken

i just love them so much. i enjoy the first two firewater albums a bit as well.

don't forget phil puleo went on to drum for SWANS after CSC split. SWANS=best band ever, especially in their final incarnation.

ive got some cool rarities, like the DIG DAT HOLE album, albini-produced from 1987, 3 radio sessions, a soundboard from 1991, and all the officially released rarities.

so great. if you ever see any of their albums for sale, buy them. every album is great, though they progress chronologically from "noise" to more "pop" oriented rock.

i also generally don't pay attention to lyrics in songs, but cop shoot cop lyrics have always held my mind. such a fan band to sing along to.