View Single Post
Old 09.30.2007, 06:09 AM   #108
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Saamamkrop, I know your gimmick is to be an asshole or whatever, but I don't think people buy it, and you can drop the act right now if you want to, because I have about 6 private messages from Porkmaraas (or was that some imposter?) about collaborating with me and how you dig my music and how you are glad people on this board are into electronic stuff and not solely "guitar tunings". So, man, if my music is "shit" (which, you know, it is), you must have liked "Shit" at some point (in the later stages of using the Porky name). My opinion IS irrelevant; so is EVERYONE's. However, the FACT is: I am successful at what I do, making innovative, creative music, and I've made plenty of money doing it (not bragging, just proving you wrong), so .. .well .. your reply proves, as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about and it has no relevance WHATSOEVER to what I was posting about. Go back to your lair and work on some new material.

1 - If memory serves me well, I sent you only a couple of messages with stuff I asked you to use for what was your new scissorshock album, also mentioning that some your music wa good and interesting for what I had heard at the time. In fact I also remember you telling me that it was cool stuff on some thread and reminding me to clear my pms because you had tried to reply. Six pms? Not really.

2 - I have since listened to a lot of your music online since you seem to promote it so keenly at any given opportunity. I even remember mentioning on the Sonic Youth tribute album thread that I had liked your cover, if it comes down to it. That doesn't help the fact that the majority of your stuff is neither innovative nor anything that is particularly appealing to the ear. For someone who made 'much money out of it' you really seem to have penchant for coming across as you haven't at all, therefore you you take the time to come across as if Magic Markes have done something personal to you to carry through on all this thread's pages slagging their music off as well as your percieved personality of them. Really, that is what successful and happy musicians seem all keen on doing, isn't it?

3 - I work on new material all the time, in fact I am humble enough to not take the easy route for self-gratification on the internet anymore, as personally I find it less satisfying for personal reasons. Just because you don't see me staring 500 threads about my new music, it doesn't mean that there isn't new music being produced all the time constantly by sarramkrop. In saying that, I'll always try to find the time to listen to the music that people who post on here put on their myspaces or else, as I am a music enthusiast, rather than someone who uses it to make themselves look cool, which on the other hand is what you seem to do a lot.

To conclude, It'd be really interesting to hear from you as to why you seem to have it in for Magic Markers so much. Did they hold you or your closed ones hostage and forced you to listen to their records as a consequence?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|