View Single Post
Old 05.15.2014, 03:24 PM   #18026
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Very very. Bullock is brilliant. I've never been a huge fan of her in the past but she doesn't put a foot wrong here. And hats off to both her and Clooney for doing a movie that would've been outside the comfort zone for 90% of A-listers. Very highly recommended. I've seen it both at the cinema and at home. It definitely benefits from a big screen but it's essentially a very human film and, if anything, that side comes across better on a small screen. Of course, visually, however you're watching it, it's absolutely beautiful.

Honestly, put whatever reservations you might have to one side and give it a go.

SOLD!

thanks.

ps- netflix predicts only 3 out of 5 stars from me but i'll give it a shot anyway.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|