View Single Post
Old 02.15.2011, 05:05 AM   #156
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiland
LA peeps, I can highly recommend a trip to Amoeba.... CD & Vinyl mmiiightt be on sale already...

I dropped by and held it in my hands, but waiting for it to come in my multi-disc package from kung-fu with pre-orders of sister, bad moon, evol on colored vinyl...

I have a problem. I spend too much money at Amoeba and record stores in general. I just went to Record Collector on Melrose a while ago. OH MY GOD, if you're into folk and/or jazz it is a valhalla. lots of classical, didn't check for the avant-classics yet.

I think you said you work there, right? I've always wanted to go shopping there with a grocery-store size shopping cart.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|