Thread: Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old 04.12.2007, 09:34 PM   #26
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicfollower
It has never been my intention, as long as I've been a member of this board, to ask for help from any of you. I assumed I couldn't be helped.
Momentarily forgetting this assumption, I have another, cliche, boring, incessant question concerning 'girl problems'.
A lady friend of mine, who I've known for some time but until recently have not hung out with, has been 'leading me on' or so I believe. This is where advice is needed.
Earlier she called me and said something along the lines of "oh, the smell of your laundry lingers in my car, sigh of obession (stated paranthetically)". I replied, confused, "Patience heightens passion". Then into what I meant by that, which I modestly beat around the bush. She gave up. I exasperated her. She said call her when I "quit your little tea party (though she said it without contempt and in good humour) and tell me what you mean". Cynicism caused me to hear voices in the background, as if it was all a joke. As it was only a chance to laugh at naive me.
However, this isn't the first time she's said something similar to this.

Go for it? Back off? What does she really mean?
(I have the inclination to go for it, and perhaps I will, whenever I do get over my frustrating modesty)

I am not very good with girls, but there is one thing I do know. You have a gut feeling of whether or not to go for a girl. Go with the gut feeling.

If your gut feeling says go for her, go for her. If your gut feeling says stay away, stay away.

Girls can suck you in though, your gut feeling might say stay away, but sometimes they are too appealing and your gut feelings don't matter anymore and you're gonna go for it. It is called lust.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|