View Single Post
Old 11.04.2010, 05:35 AM   #13
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
yeah i have listened to the album numerous times and i always tried to get into Hot Wire My Heart but i just couldnt.

also, of course! Bad Moon Rising could be my favourite SY album. but i always struggle with picking a favourite album of SY.. more than any other band. confusion is sex would be up there too. i even liked Rather Ripped a lot.. which from what ive seen many people on here do not like

also, i dont know if this is strange to anybody but when i was first getting into sonic youth i would turn off every light in my room, and turn off the tv and listen to their albums all the time in the dark. i only did that when listening to SY. eh.. yeah!

I love Rather Ripped!!! (By the way, there isnīt nowadays any Sonic Album that I donīt love!)
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|