View Single Post
Old 10.28.2010, 09:47 AM   #9
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
To me itīs very natural, that I listened all those records those days. I think they all have something very primitive and dark, something very powerful. They gave me very much hope to the future because my mood was then also very dark. I felt somebody else had also experienced same things and lived through these things.
Yeah that is a pretty unusual album. I expected more of a blues or boogie woogie vibe (because Dr John used to play guitar for Professor Longhair) but it's more.. voodoo/cajun/eerie/almost sorta toms waits mystical feel

And: Sister Reissue PLZ! I thought it was coming after the DDN one.. It really should have. ya know?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|