View Single Post
Old 10.23.2010, 06:48 PM   #7
donnie
little trouble girl

donnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's assesdonnie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
I have loved Sister from the very beginning, when Steveīs drums came out from the loudspeakers!!! It is very hard to me say what is best Sonic record, but if I have to, it is Sister. Maybe partly one reason is the sounds of that record, I love every record made in Sear Sound. Maybe itīs also the glamour of that time. I had just started my own life eventhough it wasnīt easy all the time. My girlfriend lived in other town and we saw only weekends, so in a week I had kind of free feeling. There were lots of great bands in that town that time, so I went to the concerts almost every week. So the time was also musically very inspirous.
yes, dear Mortte, the sound is like the electricity is going thru the guitar strings, it's like amplified bees, especially the nexus of Catholic Block, Stereo Sanctity, and Tuff Gnarl. what a sound.
donnie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|