View Single Post
Old 10.21.2010, 10:09 AM   #1
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I make this with many messages, because this gossip throws me out when my writing takes too long time and when I log in again, there comes irretating invalid thread message.

This was my first Sonic vinyl. I had Goo, Daydream Nation and Dirty on cassette before and I thought it was time to buy an LP from this very exciting band that I have listened about two years. I chose Sister because I had heard that it was made in old equipment. I ordered it from the shop that was in maintown. I was then just moved away from home. I lived in hall of residence. That belonged to the school where I had just started studies. There was only one room and I had a roommate. This hall of residence was very old building and it had kind of atmosphere that fitted well in that record.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|