View Single Post
Old 09.15.2014, 06:27 PM   #11
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
I didn't care to have U2's new album, when I heard that they were releasing it through iTunes I thought the albumin automatically went into your iTunes library, but for me you had to go to the iTunes store and click on the free button, which I chose not to, so if its optional to put the album into your iTunes why all the stories from people that it showed up automatically to their library?

I was just about to say "yeah what's up with that?" because I hadn't seen it on my MacBook this morning, and figured if it wasn't there it wouldn't be anywhere.

Then I decided to check my phone's index of music.. You know, just for kicks. If you turn it to landscape a graphic grid of all your albums (based on whatever you're looking at at the time... Genre, composer, whatever, artist, album etc) pops up and you can scan through it or pinch and pull to make sections bigger.

... Son of a bitch. I've been Bono'd.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|