View Single Post
Old 05.23.2010, 03:11 AM   #24606
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, so I got pulled into her bf's bedroom specifically by her, so she could smoke me down. Two friends of mine wandered in soon after. We're all chillin and having a good time.

Some guy with dreads comes in, all pissy and shit. Starts shit with one of my boys, due to drunken buffoonery, and decks him in the face. His lip is bleeding, and a few teeth possibly broken.

We gang up on him, he punches my friend (the one who played Gimp), we hit 'em hard, and shove him out of the room. He then starts more shit with some other random kids.

Chaos is born. Guys hitting guys, girls punching guys, beer bottles being broken over heads, guys hitting girls back. I'm too drunk to accurately report on it now.

But, oh shit.

The more important thing is, I got called into the room specifically. Too bad shit hit the fan.

BUt, yes my friends. I will definitely tap that shit. In the name of SYG!
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|