View Single Post
Old 05.11.2008, 04:05 PM   #239
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
OK then, so that's that then. I suppose Man U deserve the title. I'd definitely say that over the season they were the most impressive side. A bit disappointed with the relegations. Would've preferred to see Bolton, Fulham and Wigan get dropped rather than Reading, Birmingham and poor ol' Derby.

Liverpool have shown that under Rafa they'll never be serious contenders for the Prem title.

I suppose the surprise package of the season was Portsmouth, but I put that largely down to Redknapp getting lucky with some interesting signings (Kanu, Campbell).

West Ham I thought did well to stay top ten, considering the outrageous injury list they had.

Would like to see Newcastle rejuvinate even more next season under Keegan. After a dodgy start, he came good at the end.

The weirdest team of the season had to be Man City (who I have a real soft spot for, for some reason). I was as dubious as anyone about the appointment of Sven, but in the first half of the season they were awesome. Then they just collapsed. No team goes down 8-1 unless there's serious problems in the back room. I fear for their future under their new owner.

Manager of the season: David Moyes
Player of the season: Christiano Ronaldo/David James
Team of the Season: Everton
Flop Manager of the Season: Sam Allerdyce
Flop Player of the Season: Philippe Senderos
Flop Team of the Season: Bolton
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|