Thread: Drug Problems
View Single Post
Old 08.20.2008, 02:06 PM   #73
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Yeah, the one shrink I went to was insane.

Made up lies to my mom. I swear if I ever see her again I'll fucking shank her.

emmah-- maybe you need a group (ACOA seems like right up your alley), maybe a differetn shrink, but you know, it's like a pair of shoes, they have to fit. my last shrink and i got along really well, we had a good chemistry, we both had the same literary references that we could exchange, he was an old dude who had lived and experience shit, and i had great respect and trust for him-- without trust, really, all else is fucked. some people need a male shrink, some people a female shrink, and then there are so many schools & approaches, not everything is right for you-- once i went with a woman to a child's shrink for a couples problem-- it was the most useless fucking shit ever. anyway, i hope you find something, because it sucks to live in chronic pain. best wishes to you...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|