View Single Post
Old 03.05.2014, 04:05 PM   #61
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
No, but when people have kids and are married they should prioritize their kids. Too many people are just fucking selfish, just looking out for themselves, meanwhile their children suffer the consequences.. I don't think people should force themselves to say married, but if they have kids, and in particular have been married for several years, including several years of their kids' life, they should work at it.

Just a note. None of our grandparents who were married for 50 or 60 years had perfect marriages, or were perfect people, or were always head over heels in love. They did the fucking WORK it takes to make a marriage last, they also FORGAVE each other of their mutual mistakes and shortcomings, and MADE it work for their kids. AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU JADED TROLLS OR UPTIGHT QUASI-FEMINISTS HAVE TO FUCKING SAY ABOUT IT, PEOPLE WHO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND THEIR MARRIAGE ARE ADMIRABLE PEOPLE. A million times more impressive than any of us low-life fucks around here

i dont agree.
i do believe that a % of people that stayed in the marriage for the kids might have worked for the best of the kids and yes, that might have been admirable.

however, i dont find anything admirable at being untrue to oneself.

i know many many cases of people who have stayed in the marriage and it has been for selfish financial reasons, some of which have made focus of their lives their kids and are ok with it (maybe), others who stayed for the kids, but had relationships on the side (double lives) and many many others of previous generations, who sacrificed themselves and stayed in the marriage again for financial reasons and because they were afraid of society.
thats common knowledge and not untight (why you said that i dont understand) feminist view.

and kids know. can tell. they arent idiots.

i ve said things in my previous posts about marriage. and we cant all agree and i m tired to type more things on the issue, that are like stating the obvious.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|