Thread: rza question
View Single Post
Old 04.11.2010, 07:03 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I love rza's production, and his raps always delight my soul when he pops up on various wu-related albums. But I've never heard any of his solo albums.. are they worth getting? Not sure if I'd be into the whole "Bobby digital" thing. Any thoughts?

the answer is yes. I prefer it. The Bob Digi era is cool, but I am much more into the Prince Rakeem shit. Snatch up

"understand the equality of God in a bodily form.. a day to god is a thousand years, niggaz walk around with a thousand fears.."

"yo I love you like the child of joseph like the jews love moses like a man bendin down on one knee before he proposes express the faith of abraham about to slay Isaac and the patience of Daniel in the lion's den with closed Eye lids but you will never know.."

"on my way to the weed spot.. check it I got two hands but I'm known to carry three glocks.."
this is the most westcoast style of all the Wu aside from the full fledge Black Knights, which explains my recommendation. You can straight groove and get yo walk on to these beats.. my style completely.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|