View Single Post
Old 04.16.2006, 01:28 AM   #10
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Abutments
The Sonic Nurse Jap had both Beautiful Plateau and Kim Chords. I have it! I always pre-order the Japanese version just to make sure I have it all and also because that annoying anti-piracy stamp isn't on it. The artwork is full and complete!

Usually the Japanese version is all you can get in one package but not 100% of the time. Plus they get it one week earlier so I'll have it by the 10th. Air mail from there is pretty quick.
If you don't like the anti-piracy thing for the reissues (if you have them) take of the CD plate of the whitey album and the EP and psychic hearts. I am thinking SY will do this for Rather Ripped too.