View Single Post
Old 04.15.2006, 11:07 PM   #9
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
yeah but doesnt the japanese version usually leave off the uk/european bonus tracks.. eg... sonicnurse had kim chords on the uk release and beautiful plateau on the jap release.........

The Sonic Nurse Jap had both Beautiful Plateau and Kim Chords. I have it! I always pre-order the Japanese version just to make sure I have it all and also because that annoying anti-piracy stamp isn't on it. The artwork is full and complete!

Usually the Japanese version is all you can get in one package but not 100% of the time. Plus they get it one week earlier so I'll have it by the 10th. Air mail from there is pretty quick.
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|