View Single Post
Old 05.09.2016, 10:13 AM   #26
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Refund don't exist until money is in my account. What else i can do is buy another album insteas of getting same album twice. Then i will get the new Radiohead immediately. I acknowledged the Costanza level so Only God can Judge Me yo

I hear you man, I just can't imagine that you're *that* broke. Anyway, hopefully the refund becomes legit today, since it's Monday and banks are in business. Then you can use the gift card ASAP to buy the album so you can talk about it with us.

Speaking of the album, who wants to talk about the album?

Loving "Ful Stop" ... And "Burn the Witch" really works as the album opener. I like it more now. That video creeped me out. The song without the video is thrumming and propulsive.

This is why I don't watch videos. Why did I forget that?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|