View Single Post
Old 03.16.2014, 12:31 AM   #67
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
NYC Ghost used to be as big disappointment to me as Experimental at first. But after few years and many listenings I started to love them also! Still I don´t think they´re best Sonic albums, but anyway they´re great! They both differs the most comparing the other albums, but I think it´s just great thing artist make different albums at least some time in their career. And Evollove, I think there is no meaning if pitchfork didn´t like it. It is just the musicmagazine, not the one who just tell the truth. Maybe Thurston has said badly something about that reviewer...

Never heard NYC in cd. The only Sonic albums I´ve heard in cd are EVOL, Sister and of course Demonlover SYR6 & SYR8. I borrowed Sister & EVOL from the library just because those bonus tracks, but listened them also wholly. I think in those albums also vinyl is better. SY music just works better in vinyl, I can only imagine how bad Eternal sounds from cd...
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|