Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 07.14.2010, 03:31 PM   #69
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
I HATE when people chew with their mouth open and talk with their mouth open... i cant stand it. most of the people that do dont even realize it but i want to slap them!

homophobes. may i also point out that ive met people who are always trying to look like victims to racism. saying things like "so what if i'm (skin colour)?! why is everyone racist to me??" then those same people who complain about being discriminated so much... do the same by mocking gay people for the fact that theyre gay. it is hypocritical.

people that laugh at music because its "old". you have no idea how many kids ive met that laugh whenever they hear the beatles. i want to strangle them and bury them in my backyard (no jk, that wasnt funny)

guys who work out, have buzz cuts, and carry a macho attitude and only show interest in girls for their bodies. then when they get with those girls they ignore them most of the time unless it is for sexual pleasure. most of these guys are homophobic. but what i find funny is that most of them spend more time bashing gay people and/or working out than spending time with their actual girlfriends.

girls that are glitter and barbie who sit back all day laughing at people for their appearance and look for attention from the dumbest people you could imagine (the ones i mentioned right before this)

people who think theyre smart for liking the music they like, and will constantly try to put others down with different music taste. seriously just fucking listen to w/e you want and fuck off (sorry for the bad word!)

musicians or actors or pretty much anybody that sells with their looks and not their talent.

i probably have many more but im too lazy to keep going.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|