View Single Post
Old 06.22.2010, 04:04 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by yr
...Is that there not in the 90's anymore.Aside from washing Machine and a few select songs I really Can't get into anything of theirs from that decade.
agreed. I think the best thing about sonic youth was the Sonic Nurse tour, it was the culmination of decades of improvising meets structure, of the merging moment of chaos and harmony, it was pure bliss. I also enjoyed Rather Ripped era much more than this last Eternal which is cool but missing something.

but truly I think Jim was the missing link, he should come back, wtf has he done on his own? nothing. wasting opportunities like Nigeria in the Cup!!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|