View Single Post
Old 10.13.2006, 02:59 PM   #19
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I agree whole heartedly Glice. The more pedals you have on the more it limits your sonic possibilities. Especially chorus, phase, and flange. Without an expression pedal, an envelope follower (the polyphase), a momentary thing, or a tap tempo, they can get annoying really quickly. I actually don't have any modulation except a tremolo which I'm probably going to ditch on my board right now. (I'm trying to trade it for a French Toast octave distortion.)

I generally like subtle pedal settings to just color my tone and let my playing do most of the work (although I have a few songs that are exceptions to that, mainly the ones where I mix the frequency analyzer high in.)
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|