View Single Post
Old 08.27.2006, 02:31 PM   #47
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I saw them several times in their earlier days and they were great live, but I have to say that as time wore on they became more and more sterile-sounding, and have by this point become the musical equivalent of throwing a salted bagel to a man who has just crossed the Sahara on foot.
"Millions Now Living" was the last thing I bought from them, and I haven't listened to any of their LPs in years. I sold off "Rhythms Resolutions and Clusters" years ago for a healthy sum and don't regret it a bit.
I think I would still like their first LP, and I still like the "Gamera" EP, but the rest of their output...meh.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|