View Single Post
Old 08.27.2007, 08:53 AM   #9
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicorn Halfelven
Real recognize real.

I love Sleep, like Om ok, and have mixed feelings about High on Fire. I picked up Blessed Black Wings, but didn't really care too much for it. I loved that "Blood From Zion" track, though.

here's the review i wrote for my zine/blog when it first came out:

Quote:
High On Fire - Blessed Black Wings

High On Fire
Blessed Black Wings
Relapse

http://www.highonfire.net
OOO

Stoner thrash metal...who knew it was possible? Less thick on the crust , gardened to eliminate some weed and spit-n’-shine polished; not bad, pretty rocking, in fact; yet some smog and mud could be appreciated

Devilusion.mp3
The Face Of Oblivion.mp3

yeah, i thought matt wanted to cash in on the metalcore shit, but then i kept listening to the album and it's one hard motherfucker, it's kinda like motörhead meets celtic frost meets the melvins, it revealed itself to me after several listen though. surrounded by thieves is probably a better introduction but i still think bbw is the better album.

or death is this communion, that's also a good introduction, but don't expect stoner/doom, it's metal to the metal.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|