View Single Post
Old 08.25.2007, 10:43 PM   #5
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
asbestosdeath were pretty awesome too, they had the whole crust doom style down and they even mixed some minor key arpeggios to give a little bit of that extra atmosphere that they would perfect in sleep.

controversially, i find om quite uninteresting, i really like their sound but i can't get excited over them, perhaps that's the point, but sleep on jerusalem/dopesmoker were also trance-inducing but had that extra kick that made things more exciting.

oh, and death is this communion is sounding pretty awesome, right where hof left off in blessed black wings...my mom was around when i was listening to it and asked me if i was listening to motörhead. a sign of a good band.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|