View Single Post
Old 01.04.2007, 12:51 AM   #71
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomowish
Boy, no one likes that Gwen single (or her album). I have yet to hear it on the radio, even after requesting it. I once caught the last 10 or so seconds of the video on VH1 though. And I tried and failed to watch her live performance of the song on some music show (her voice was louder than the instrumental; it sounded so awkward. Anyway I look forward to finally hearing the studio version. And I just might buy the album simply because it's so panned (I hope I'm one of the few audiences for it).

I missed... My Chemical Romance... is that MCR? There's a (Pop)Rock station here in Miami but I never listen to it (I'll start this year). The only videos I watch - when I feel like watching them on TV - are for Rap and R&B. Apparently I'll watch nothing without voluptuous babes.... or Chris Cunningham, Spike Jonze, and Michel Gondry and the like behind the camera.

I don't mind Gwen at all! Yeah, MCR=My Chemical Romance. They're soooo overrated. I don't really listen to stations other than college ones, because I hate how the stations are payed to play certain artists. Capitalism shouls have nothing to do with exposure