View Single Post
Old 03.26.2018, 08:03 AM   #1985
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i finished nurse jackie which had started getting a little shambolic with frequent cast/character replacements for no particular reason. the show didn’t so much end as it simply stopped. it wasn’t breaking bad, with a novel structure, but it was pointing towards it, just never got there. ok. that’s done.

I asked my wife about Nurse Jackie and she said the first 4 seasons were excellent but that the next ones were used to show how it really is like to be in relationship, familial or otherwise, with users/addicts/liars etc, how everything keeps repeating, getting better, acting all high and ighty, then crashing again, drugging again, lying and stealing again.

I have gone through that with several people in my life, some I have had to cut off totally, some I have maintained closeness to, but that does sound about right.....