View Single Post
Old 03.07.2017, 04:53 PM   #48566
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
yeah I figured I'd get called for Moby. But whatever. I was a big fan of much of his 90's output. Shrug.

Badly Drawn Boy... Bewilderbeast was so so good. And then... I don't know. How Did I Get Here (Ep 1, 2, 3 + It Came From The Ground) was pretty nice. But subsequent albums got worse and worse. There's some good songs on About A Boy, Fed The Fish, etc but for the most part he was one of those that came with this immensely strong and unique and fun debut albums and then just kind of spent the rest of his career not delivering on any of that promise.

Good call on Boards Of Canada. Volume 2 of this mix begs for "ROYGBIV". Like I said, I'm trying to make these mixes kind of organically and not overloading. But yeah. You right. Next one.