View Single Post
Old 03.07.2017, 04:07 PM   #48563
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
That's a great one. I did some hard time with that album years back. A favorite of 19/20 year old me.

WHEN - Death In The Blue Lake is one of the very first odd music LP's I ever purchased on vinyl.
I got this along with David Hykes & The Harmonic Choir - Harmonic Meetings, on the same day......odd the crap I can remember almost 30 years later.

There are a couple of tracks on the WHEN LP that sound like Peter Gabriel on vocals. Like you, Savage, I too spent a lot of time with album in my younger days......so much so, I got the, 'Black, White & Grey,' CD that contained the, Death In The Blue Lake title track so I wouldn't have to keep playing the vinyl : )

I purchased WHEN - The Black Death, on vinyl at the end of this past summer, but I have yet to open and give it a listen.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|