View Single Post
Old 08.23.2010, 10:26 AM   #34
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
I've recently been renting Marx Brothers movies from Netflix, and have been really enjoying them all. I've been renting them in chronological order. I think I've seen parts of "Duck Soup" but not certain if I've seen it all the way through. They show it a lot on TCM. Right now I've got "A Night at The Opera" in the queue. I've seen up to "Horse Feathers". Yet after I saw "Monkey Business" I thought that was easily one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

I kind of lean towards Monkey Business as the funniest of the lot. When you get done with the Marx Brothers if you've never seen W.C. Fields check him out he's great with the comeback quips like Grucho just not as fast. Also a must see for comedy Billy Wilder's (excellent director who seems to be overlooked in here) Some Like It Hot.