View Single Post
Old 08.23.2010, 08:37 AM   #33
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Favorite Horror Movie? A tie between Psycho and The Shining

Favorite Western Movie? The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Favorite Movie Soundtrack? 2001: A Space Odyssey

Favorite Comedy Movie? The Jerk (honorable mentions: Dumb and Dumber, the Big Lebowski, Slap Shot, and Peewee's Big Adventure)

Favorite Romantic movie? Empire Strikes Back. Annie Hall, Amelie, Une Femme est Une Femme, Pierrot Le Fou, Eternal Sunshine, Better Off Dead, Casablanca, and the Graduate (my first instinct) all came to me, but I decided ESB because of "I love you!" "I know." And also I just find it an interesting love story. They're on the run from the law, and they find a friend's to stay at. But their friend betrayed them, so they get captured, and Han has to be frozen before Leia's eyes.

Least favorite movie by your favorite director? I've yet to see Eyes Wide Shut, Barry Lyndon, or AI, so I have to say it's a toss up between Clockwork Orange and Full Metal Jacket.

What movie character's "life" would you like to experience EXACTLY as it exists in the movie? Teen Wolf. Or Lane Meyer in Better Off Dead. WAIT NO. Corbin Dallas in the 5th Element. Yeah. Or maybe Han Solo. Because he not only is awesome and gets the girl, his best friend is a Wookie.

Favorite animated movie? I'm having a hard time choosing between Peter Pan, Dumbo, and Winnie the Pooh which were my favorites as a kid. Add in Akira and Wall-E, newer favorites. . . and I don't know. Dumbo is the most emotional for me.

What is your favorite movie animal? There are a lot I like, but I can't think of one as a definitive favorite. And CHEWBACCA IS NOT AN ANIMAL, HE'S A HUMANOID!
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|