View Single Post
Old 04.20.2010, 06:10 PM   #32
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I always think it's a bit odd how people slag off ICP. I don't like them - but they're not really aimed at people like me. I happen to quite like Current 93, and you should hear the reaction that got from my Mum (she didn't stop laughing for about 30 minutes, I thought she was going to have a cardiac arrest). She did a similar thing when she heard White Stripes - after laughing hysterically, she said, "People don't really take this seriously, do they?"

My Mum's great, by the way. But yeah, the point is that something like ICP is so very, very obviously aimed at an incredibly specific group of people (to whom I can't relate, apart from being from shitty backgrounds in the fuckarse of nowhere) that it just seems like shooting fish in a barrel. Mike Patton, meanwhile, is from a whole different order of utter shitness, much more volatile in its artless wankery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|