View Single Post
Old 09.24.2006, 06:09 PM   #17
Santa's Monkey
little trouble girl

Santa's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's assesSanta's Monkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
The LOW & Dirty Three is great! So is the one with Tortoise. Has anyone here ever heard the one with Guv'ner?

The Low/D3 one is great, the build up which is Down By The River is excellent stuff. If you get their (Low's) 3CD+DVD collection, the DVD features the recording sessions of the CD. Seems the fishtank is a barn on the middle of a Dutch farm. Still good to see crazy Warren mixin' w/ the Mormons.

Oh and a post above here seems to refer to Low in the past participle. C'mon man, one or two ropey records does not make a band dead. Mr Young had about 6 in the 80s and there's at least a couple of masterpieces after that (eg SWA, S&G).

Anyway, 2 paragraphs later, point. GUV'NER. I picked up this fishtank session in a Borders somewhere (most likely Oxford, but poss here in Cambridge) for a quid - picked it up simply because it was a Fishtank sesh. It's cool, but fairly mundane - I mean, it's not experimental, it's like songs and stuff. But nice enough. Weren't they on Ecstatic Peace for a bit or something? Sorry, stream of conscious but not bothered enough to verify via google!

If people fancy an upload (of Guv'ner fishtank CD), I'd be happy to yousendit sometime tomorrow. Don't think it's that easy a CD to acquire for interested parties?!?
Santa's Monkey is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|