Thread: Sandro sale !!
View Single Post
Old 12.27.2014, 06:01 AM   #4
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I still feel like it's not a good thing to support companies selling that kind of "merch", even if it's officially licensed stuff...I get that some of those are not the usual cotton shirts, but still..they charge 69£ (34£ *on sale*) for a cotton t-shirt with CIS graphics on it when in the kung fu store a CIS t-shirt is priced 14$, and 48£ (*on sale*) for a goo shirt (12$ on KFS)...

Disclaimer: I don't mean to question how you guys spend your money ( I spend lots of $$$ myself on stuff that many may find opinable at best) I just don't get why even the more "regular" shirts that are not much different from the "US counterparts" are allowed to get those pricetags.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|