View Single Post
Old 08.21.2012, 03:45 PM   #1740
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I didn't see the Juve game but was kept updated by the radio. I'm never sure what I think about Robinho. I don't doubt his quality but was always disappointed seeing him play for either Man City or Brazil. Perhaps he just needs the right team.

Dempsey's the last player I'd have expected to do something like that. Part of his appeal (at least for me) was his utter professionalism, both on and off the pitch. He was a player who just seemed to keep his head down and get on with it. It'll be a shame if he ends up tarnishing his reputation over this, just as neutrals were really beginning to like him.

And I like Fulhum's manager Martin Jol. I don't know much about him but he's always struck me as being one of the more likable guys in football management (as well as being a very good manager, obviously).

Very surprised to see Clint Dempsey do that yeah. When you think about it, i cant think of a country that's has as high a proportion of its players become popular and respected in the Premier League as the USA. Its almost like they appreciate it more than players from countries where football is everything.

And as for Martin Jol....

Ah the glory days. Man I miss Martin Jol. One fucking lasagne away from shifting Arsenal...

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|