View Single Post
Old 05.20.2007, 10:11 PM   #20
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
good dog, now go fetch more FULL SHOW links
i will get to snatchin the mingus, miles, and maybe the '77 raw & twisted bon scott ac/dc. have some. &&& i already have a quality copy of that nirvana one and it's a really good one to me.deep in the pit, no foolin' & alsothis pistols because i want to add it. (it's their last show after all)......l//theothers look like total shit...'scuse me, 'twas a bad pun

look, they played lots of shows (Sex Pistols, not GG) where they blow the roof off like few bands before or since..llk;';'\[=in fact, the show in atlanta from earlier in that same month is the best one i've heard probably (shared it at old board...i think maybe 3 people d/l'ed it...people are jokerheads)...///
i haven't watched this (winterland '78 last show w/orig. lineup), but it makes sense from the comments that this isn't a good outing...perhaps rotten; 'scuse me, 'twas a bad pun...heel heel bad dog, now go fetch more FULL SHOW links
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|