View Single Post
Old 10.29.2014, 09:10 PM   #1301
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Zach De La Rocha (I feel like I'm spelling that wrong) is still a talentless non-emcee though. Hearing him without the effects on his mic almost sounds like a long lost Beasties sample, until he starts "rapping" and gets his lame all over the track. But Zach aside, what the fuck man?! This shit is crazy good!

(I miss the Beastie Boys. I'm not sure I've had an opportunity to say that yet but I really miss that band)

Though hearing Zach on an otherwise dope as fuckhardcore rap album ruffles my feathers a bit, the rest of the album is SOLID EPIC M**********NG DOPE-ASS SHIT.

My top 5 hiphop records of the year list changes YET AGAIN, because damn. Who could ignore this beast?

I wasn't even that nuts about the first one. It was really good but I stopped playing it a month after it hit and never went back to it.

This one grabs u by the bitchass balls though. My god!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|