View Single Post
Old 08.27.2009, 07:12 AM   #91
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I think we need a drama room for all the angry fighting threads of late.

I've avoided this topic until now because I didn't know which of the 5 or so was the real thread.

I don't think yr boring but I don't particularly speak to you either. Really I don't tend to form opinions of people that I don't speak to much. I'm probably in an imaginary group with you noisreduc tho, since spkarrokm thinks I'm boring too. Whatever, I'm not here to entertain it.

I've noticed that we never really talk phoenix, but I think it's just that for whatever reason the threads we're in, the topics, etc never seem to directly cross paths. But I've always thought you seemed really nice.