View Single Post
Old 05.20.2010, 05:19 AM   #1
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
the 2 1/2 hour finale is on sunday. so us in the uk can stream it sunday night.

all i can say thank fuck this travesty has finished. and we will finally find out what the conclusion to the whole bullshit christian garden of eden plot is. ive watched every episode since the pilot either when it was broadcast here on a stream or torrent of the US broadcast, and im so happy it will finally be over.

if the finale was just 2 hours of charlie getting stuck in a time loop were he died over and over i would be happy.

people who worked on the show answered a questionarre about the last 5 episodes and rated each one. they all got an average in the 8s and 9s, but the finale got an average of 9.3 so it would seem it will be quite decent.

its just got so annoying. jin and sun deciding to die together BECAUSE THEY ARE SO IN LOVE! yeah whatever, the nuclear family is so great. fuck you.

illana dying like that was so stupid. i liked evil ben/smoke lockes time together in the last episode.

but the fact they have made it into this whole boring semi garden of eden biblical crap is just lame. i dont care about jacob and his bad cgi smoke monster bro. sometimes you feel you are watching a really great show, like the start of the scene on the submarine with the bomb. but then the horrible writing, music, characters and acting get in the way.

oh well.

if you dont watch it and are thinking of getting all the dvds or a torrent and watching it from the beginning i'd say don't bother. apart from some good episodes its mostly just gonna frustrate you. not worth the time. still one of the best shows on US tv which isn't saying much.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|