View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 02:33 PM   #5
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
It's the stupid hypocrites who get me; they irritate me, but at the same time I love playing with them.

The ones who moan about how all immgrants are here to steal our jobs, then annoounce that all immigrants want to just claim benefits and not work.

The ones who moan about immigrants then announce that they themselves would like to move to Australia or Spain.

The ones who spend an age telling you that all conventional science is bunk and not to be trusted, then tell you that their alternative therapies and methods are 'scientifically proven'.

And of course the ones who quote bits of the Bible at you but ignore the bit of the Bible right next to it because it's an inconvenience to them.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|