View Single Post
Old 09.08.2019, 07:36 AM   #51724
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Please tell me about this!
Scout Nibblett indeed. Love that vid, the best part is that I'm on it, at the audience shot at 2:09. This show was at the roof of a museum in Cologne, tiny church in the background. If Iu recall correctly the string section was special for this night of the tour alone. Love Scout's albums as well, the last three she did, the earlier ones are weirder lo-fi soloish. I hope she's still playing music, the last album is from 2013.

anyway, yesterday I was travelling by train and listened to these, in no particular order because I forgot the order....:

Twinsistermoon, "Bogyrealm Vessels"

superweird depressive drone folk music, saw him live once, at first I wanted to run away, then I was completely spell bounded. Should check out this stuff (and Natural Snow Buildings) some more but never did.

The second track is a bit too chaotic, the other two are wonderful. But I love most of everything by Lubomyr and I have pretty much all his albums.

Going, Going … - The Wedding Present

Beautiful cover art, but definitely not their best album. It got some great licks though and still some fine tunes too

more Scout Nibblet. This one is with Will Oldham on a couple of songs. According to Wikipedia she plays all instruments
Nevada I can listen on repeat all day long, especially on this black cab version

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|