Thread: blah blah blah
View Single Post
Old 05.03.2006, 10:18 AM   #1
Laila
the end of the ugly

Laila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's asses
well i'm at school right now waiting for some shit and i'm bored so i'm writing. anyhoo, i just went to the store while i was waiting and ended up paying like $8.50 for a fucking magazine!!! what the hell kinda shit is that? fuck i didn't know it was that much untill i got to the register and they already rang me up. i didn't want to look like a cheap ass bitch so i bought it. i know that it was stupid and there are alot better things that $8.50 could go towards but i dunno why i did it. grrrrr.... anyhoo i bought it cause it was like a special tribute issue to kurt cobain and there are like a lot of interviews in it and stuff and it looks like an interesting read. there's a pick of kurt with sy so that was a plus. anyway entertain me while i'm waiting!!!!!!

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Laila is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|