View Single Post
Old 02.13.2009, 10:46 AM   #11
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
i got bored after nick went all whinsical and semi religious on us.... but i liked half of nocturama and loved abattoir blues and adore dig lazarus dig but yknow they are no tender prey or henrys dream but the eternal is not gonna be another evol now is it..

as for the end of the bad seeds without mick harvey..... grinderman dont sound too shabby do they?????

rock on nick and i may forgive you for playing the awful oxygen festival next summer and not the picnic..

mick and nick havent really got on on both musical and personal terms for some time now and i fear this was inevitable... i saw an interview on that manchester sky tv station with nick and clint "i was famous once" boon and he approached the subject of mick with nick...he was very sheepish about saying much, he stopped short in saying he didnt really get on with him at all as aperson but musically they "worked" well together.... i thought that was interesting..

also did you know the nick cave and mute relationship is one of the longest ever in music!!!