View Single Post
Old 11.12.2013, 03:11 PM   #1
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.amazon.com/To-Train-Child...pr_product_top

It's basically a Christian book on how to raise a child through corporal punishment. Responsible for three deaths, so far.

The reviews are priceless:

"2 people wrote this book. 900 people gave this book 5-star reviews. That's 902 people that the police should be keeping an eye on."

"Wonderful book. So glad somebody is finally brave enough to stand up for the pro-beating-up-babies movement."

"My kids were out of control running around and acting like they was crazy and all. My revrend at my church told me to get this book because it would teech me how to take good care of my kids so's they arent all crazy and all."

I have no idea if that last one is serious or not. That's part of the fun of this page. The line is so thin between the true believers and the true mockers.

There's currently a movement to get Amazon to drop this book. I hope they do, but keep the comments and reviews active.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|