View Single Post
Old 07.13.2019, 11:52 PM   #8
The Gazpacho Gestapo
bad moon rising

The Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's asses
im drunk rn and there was a transgender woman at a diner i frequent

and i feel the need to preface this post with the fact that while i may not fully understand transgenderism, i fully support people's decisions to live their own lives and feel every single person on the planet holds more knowledge than me on one thing or another so i give them intellectual respect just out of that

still i feel as though i have so many questions

for instance i just learned that transgender and non-binary were different

also i must say a lot of transgender people are obviously transgender and not cisgender female - is it offensive to point out that this is routinely apparent? like i do respect that you may self-identify as female but to me you definitely look like someone who was born a male and felt more female so thats the side you express - therefore your appearance is somewhere in between

white liberals get so afraid to ask questions, and i hope i dont offend anyone, but like is this a sticking point as a transgender individual?

sorry im hammered
The Gazpacho Gestapo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|