View Single Post
Old 11.13.2016, 08:01 PM   #1764
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
there was a better line of defense, who could have successfully defended. she conspired to get rid of him.

Again, yeah she's full of faults, did tons of shit wrong. But I believe SHE believed she had the best chance of defeating Trump, and she fought him while the rest of the world watched.

Bernie, for all his greatness, spent far too much time fighting Hillary. And if HRC alienated working class voters with her splinter causes and rhetoric, how would Bernie have REALLY fared? The data was fucked, and could have been way back when Bernie was favored over Trump by 10 points.

All I'm saying is she tried. She is not the sole cause of this. Just by facing down that bully, and by maintaining her composure when Trump brought out three of her husband's former mistresses at a presidential debate... can you imagine? Maybe I'm thinking of my mom and grandmother here also, but it takes courage to endure what HRC has endured. And she fought the devil and lost, and I believe we should thank her for that, and be respectful.

Again, just my two cents.
Kathleen McKinnon nailed that SNL opening, and it made me think a great deal about just how nasty the world has been for his woman. I don't think it's fair to shit on her right now.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|